• Recent Post

The Secret Code of Nokia Cellphone

tips,tricks,gigihpw,technology,reviews,updates,pc,computer,games,money,business,game,design,internet,home










They are following keys to secret keys code that you can run with its own type in the phone keypad mobile phone brand Nokia that is both to cdma and gsm :


1.View IMEI(International Mobile Equipment Identity)
I press *#06#

2.View the software version,date and type of compression softwre software
I press *#0000#
If that does not try to type *#9999#

3.View the status of call waiting
I press *#43#


4.See the number/number of private number to contact your mobile phone
I press *#30#

5.Show the number of all phone calls
I press *#21#

6.See the number of the caller on the phone because you do not answer(call divert on)
I press *#61#

7.See the number of the caller on the phone out of reach because(call divert on)
I press *#6#2

8.See the number of the caller on the phone because it is busy(call divert on)
I press *#6#7

9.Changing the operator logo on nokia 3310 and 3330 type
I press *#67705646#

10.Sim clock displays the status
I press *#746025625#

11.Switch to your phone profile profile
I press the power off without arrest

12.Change the phone settings to default or manufacturer
I press *#7780#

13.Do reset the timer and a score phones nokia mobile phone game
I press *#73#

14.View the status of call waiting
I press *#43#

15.See the factory code or code factory
I press *#7760#

16.Show the serial number or serial number hp,creation date,date of purchase,date of last service,transfer of user data.To exit the phone must be reset again.
I press *#92702689#

17.See your phone's security code
I press *#2640#

18.See the ip address of your bluetooth hardware
I press *#2820#

19.Activate the EFR with the best quality sound wasteful,but batere energy.To turn off using the same code.
I press *#3370#

20.Enable EFR sound quality with the lowest energy but the Battery.To turn off using the same code.
I press *#4720#

21.Go the content of phone book and quickly in the mobile phone nokia
Is the ordinal number and press ago # example: # 150

22.Switch the call to the number for all calls dituju
I press *2*1*# NumberPurposes

23.Switch the call to the number to call is dituju missed
I press *1*6#* Number Purposes

24.Switch the call to the number dituju for phone calls when your phone is busy
I press *6*7*# Number Purposes

Additional Description:
- Code input without spaces
- There are codes nokia applicable only in certain types

2 comment on "The Secret Code of Nokia Cellphone"

  • Anonymous said...
    April 26, 2009 at 7:09 PM
    wow...matur tengkyu mas,ntar aku coba dulu ya.aku juga pake Nokia nie..
  • mini said...
    April 27, 2009 at 5:35 AM
    Nice Tips bro..Thx,visit mine too..


Post a Comment